The Latest Windows 10 Features
Sync your Sticky Notes across devices. With the new version of the Sticky Notes app, you can sync and backup your notes across your Windows devices and view them in all one convenient place. Also includes a new charcoal-colored note.
Capture more kinds of screenshots Take screenshots of UI elements such as pop-up menus and dialog boxes using the highly-quested delay snip feature in the Snipping tool.
A new sign-in screen design. We've added the option for a translucent texture to help you focus on the sign-in task.
Narrator improvements. We have improved overall relability, including reading and navigating in Scan Mode.
Handwriting support for Microsoft To-Do. Capture, check off and strike-through your tasks naturally with a digital pen using Windows Ink.
An even faster, safer Microsoft Edge browser. Support for HTTP/2 and Cubic deliver radical improvements for web site performance plus enhanced security.
- Go here for instructions on how to find out which Windows 10 Insider Preview build you have installed. Windows Insider Preview may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here. Some product features and functionality may require additional hardware or software.To view Windows Insider settings, you must have administrator privileges on your PC. For PCs running early versions of Windows 10, go to Settings>Update and Security>Advanced Options>Get Insider Preview Builds.
- Cortana not available in all markets. See the list of markets in which Cortana is available.
- Sets is currently in a controlled study which means a small group of Insiders may not have access to the feature. However, at this time, the large majority of Insiders in the Fast ring will see Sets in the latest Insider Preview build.
- Roamed text on the clipboard is only supported for clipboard content less than 100kb. Currently, the clipboard history supports plain text, HTML and image less than 1MB.
- Currently available when using the touch keyboard to write in English (United States), English (United Kingdom), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), or Russian.
- There are a couple different ways you can check if you have a light sensor: 1. Go to “Display Settings” in the Settings app and look for an option to turn on Auto-brightness; 2. Go to Device Manager and look for “Light Sensor” under Sensors.
- The Emoji Panel is currently available for 190+ locales. Keywords and tooltips for the new emoji are not yet available.
- Android 7.0+ devices are compatible with Your Phone app. For PCs tied to the China region, Your Phone app services will be enabled in the future.
- Ink feature available on pen-capable devices. Voice dictation for text messages available in US English only at this time.