Thank you for registering for the Windows Insider Program
Welcome! You're an important part of the global community of Windows fans, helping us with your enthusiasm, your feedback and your great ideas for how to use Windows to do great things. To be among the first to experience exciting new features and improvements for Windows, install the Windows 10 Insider Preview1.
Install Windows 10 Insider Preview on your PC
- Open your PC's Settings (Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program). To see this setting, you need to have administrator rights to your PC.
- Click Get started and link your Microsoft account that you used to register for the Windows Insider Program.
- Choose the branch you want content from (Windows 10 Creators Update is recommended) and confirm. If you are running an earlier version of Windows 10, this step is not included.
- Review the privacy statement and program terms and click Next.
- Click Restart Now or Restart Later to select when you would like to begin the Insider Preview installation.
- After you restart your PC, open your PC's Settings (Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program) to select your Insider level (Fast, Slow, Release Preview). Insiders in the Fast Ring will get earlier, more frequent updates with new features but may experience more bugs. Find out more information on Rings.