Have you made significant contributions to tech communities?
Do you know someone who has?
The Windows Insider MVP award recognizes individuals who, over the past 12 months, have demonstrated superior knowledge, leadership and passion for technology—and who have helped to accelerate the learning, careers, and abilities of other people in technology.
We are not currently accepting nominations. The nomination period for the January 2020 award date closed on October 15, 2019.
Before you begin, here's a quick checklist to make sure you, or your nominee, meet the criteria—we know that there are countless rock stars in the technical community, but only a special few can be Windows Insider MVPs. Can you easily tick off this checklist and feel confident about your contributions?
- Are you a Windows Insider?
- Are you passionate about Microsoft technologies, products and services, how they work together with other platforms, and can't wait to see what's next? Especially, are you really excited about what's next for Windows?
- Are you excited and motivated to share your knowledge with the wider technical community?
- Over the past year, have you contributed significantly to online communities and/or in-person events through speaking, blogging, podcasts, hosting events or other channels? Can you provide examples?
- Would you be one of the first people that friends or colleagues call to discuss a newly released technology? Would you welcome the opportunity to advise them on implementing it? Do you help your friends and family with Windows?