The contest closed on August 15, 2018.
The Insiders2Campus Contest
Thank you for all the entries.
Come back in September to find out who will join us at Microsoft headquarters.
We’ll cover airfare, lodging, and meals for up to ten Windows Insiders. Your trip to Microsoft’s headquarters in Redmond will be a week of exclusive meetings, tours, and sneak peeks into what we’re working on.
Registered Windows Insiders can qualify for the contest by participating in a Windows 10 (Redstone 5) Bug Bash this summer.
As part of the application to the contest, fans must:
- Become a Windows Insider.
- Download the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview or Windows Server Insider Preview build at the time of one of the bug bashes listed below.
- Bug Bash #1, June 22 – July 1, 2018
- Bug Bash #2, July 27 – August 5, 2018
- Go to the Feedback Hub. Click on the Quests section and complete at least one quest.
- Go to the Feedback section of the Feedback Hub and log at least one piece of feedback relating to the Insider Preview build that you downloaded during the Bug Bash dates.
- Submit a short video and brief written statement about you and why you’re a fan of Windows.
Tell us what you love about Windows. The application form asks for a short video (no more than three minutes in length) on why you’re a fan of Windows and a Windows Insider, in addition to a brief written statement about what sets you apart in your industry. Your application will be judged on:
- Fit to Contest Theme: We’ll evaluate your ability to serve as an excellent representative of the Windows Insider Program demonstrating understanding and fandom of Windows 10.
- Quality of Submission: We’ll be considering your ability to communicate effectively, including your potential for engaging with senior leaders within Microsoft, as well as members of the media.
- Creativity: We want to see your spark! The originality of the submission will also be considered.