Register with your organisation account and align your feedback on Windows Insider Preview builds with your organisation's specific needs. It's as easy as 1. Register, 2. Install, 3. Engage.
Registering in the Windows Insider Programme with your organisation account in Azure Active Directory (AAD) lets you and your colleagues submit feedback on behalf of your organisation and help shape Windows to meet your specific business needs. Registering with your organisation account requires Windows 10 Version 1703 or later. If you do not have an AAD account, find out how to get an Azure Active Directory tenant.
Are you an IT administrator?
Once you have registered with your AAD account, you also have the option to manage how and when other users in your organisation download Windows 10 Insider Preview builds. equires Windows 10 Version 1703 or later.
Windows 10 Insider Preview1
Installing Insider Preview builds is a great way to explore new Windows features, provide feedback and help shape future releases.
Like any pre-release software, you may encounter bugs and other issues along the way. For this reason, Insider Preview builds are made for people who know their way around a PC or device and don't mind frequent updates with significant changes.
But don't worry. You have a choice of Insider Preview versions. If you aren't comfortable with the early Fast Ring versions, you can always select the Slow Ring or Release Preview – which are released later, but are more stable. Find out more about rings.
Get your machine Windows 10-ready.
To install the Windows 10 Insider Preview, you'll need to be running Windows 10.
- If your PC is currently running Windows 7/8/8.1, you can install Windows 10 here.
- If you are having problems installing Windows 10, you can install a Windows 10 Insider Preview build: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO.
- To install Insider Preview builds using your AAD account, you need a PC running Windows 10 Version 1703 or later. Confirm by going to Settings>System>About.
Windows 10 Insider Preview is available in the following SKU languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Chinese (Simplified, China), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian (Estonia), Finnish (Finland), French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Hungarian (Hungary), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Korean (Korea), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Norwegian, Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Serbian (Latin, Serbia), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain, International Sort), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine).
Windows 10 Insider Preview is available in the following Language Interface Pack (LIP) languages:
Afrikaans (South Africa), Albanian (Albania), Amharic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani (Latin, Azerbaijan), Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Basque, Belarusian (Belarus), Bosnian (Latin), Catalan (Catalan), Cherokee (Cherokee), Dari, Filipino (Philippines), Galician (Galician), Georgian, Gujarati, Hindi (India), Icelandic, Indonesian (Indonesia), Irish, Kannada, Kazakh (Kazakhstan), Khmer (Cambodia), KiSwahili, Konkani, Kyrgyz, Lao (Laos), Luxembourgish, Macedonian (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Malay (Malaysia), Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian (Cyrillic), Nepali, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Odia, Persian, Punjabi, Quechua, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian (Cyrillic, Bosnia and Herzegovina), Serbian (Cyrillic, Serbia), Sindhi (Arabic), Sinhala, Tamil (India), Tatar, Telugu, Turkmen, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek (Latin, Uzbekistan), Valencian, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Windows LIP language packs can only be installed over the supported base languages. To learn how to configure your input or display languages after installing a language pack, see How to add and switch an input or display language to your PC.
Follow the installation instructions.
Provide feedback using the Feedback Hub App2 on Windows 10. You can also view feedback submitted by other Insiders in your organisation in the Feedback Hub App by filtering on 'My Organization'. Other organisations will not see your organisation's name tagged to feedback.
Join the Windows Insider Tech Community to collaborate and learn from experts.
- Features may be available in selected markets; experience may vary by region and device. Windows 10 Insider Preview may be substantially modified before it's commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here. Some product features and functionality may require additional hardware or software.
- To use this link, make sure that you have administrator rights to your machine and that it has the latest Windows updates.
- Windows Defender Application Guard requires Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and Hyper-V. Your PC must be capable of running Hyper-V to use Application Guard and have Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview Build 16188+ installed.